[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  S S <n3tr1n0 at hotmail dot com>
 To:  <mat at mirabito dot id dot au>, <apt dot get at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IPsec HTTP problem
 Date:  Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:53:58 +0000
Hello,

I have tried with host and with IP address. Same result: timed out.

I think something is wrong with my firewall rules for IPSec. Even if i have enabled the default rule
to allow all protocols to pass.

> Subject: RE: [m0n0wall] IPsec HTTP problem
> Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 07:29:00 +1000
> From: mat at mirabito dot id dot au
> To: n3tr1n0 at hotmail dot com; apt dot get at gmail dot com; m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
>
> I think David was talking about reaching hosts via IP address once you're connected via IPSec, as
in can you ping a host via IP address when you're connected, or is it just DNS resolution that's not
working?

Choose the perfect PC or mobile phone for you
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/130777504/direct/01/