[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ulrik Lunddahl (PROconsult)" <ul at proconsult dot dk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  SV: [m0n0wall] Tough sell to my boss
 Date:  Wed, 14 Jan 2009 14:57:36 +0100
Hi Thomas!

Trust can't be sold, but is required to be in stock to sell anything else.

Monowall is a product, but everything around it is based on trust, since trust can't be sold, i have
nothing to sell when the customer asks for insurance for:

- that errors will be fixed in a certain time frame.
- that the product will be developed for x years.
- that the product will be compatible with x other product.
and more...

In that case I have to choose a product that has these services included or sold as an option, often
that means a product that is not quite as good as m0n0wall, but there is really no other option.

Med venlig hilsen, Best regards
Ulrik Lunddahl

Sales Manager - Salgschef

Tel: +45 63113333 - Tel dir: +45 63113341 - Mobil: +45 26363341 - Fax: +45 63113344
E-mail: ul at proconsult dot dk - Web site: www.proconsult.dk

VSP - Infrastructure Optimization Solutions
VSP - Business Continuity
VTSP - VMware Infrastructure Virtualization