[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <Hilton at QuarkIT dot com dot au>
 To:  "Michael Graves" <mgraves at mstvp dot com>, "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] SSL VPN?
 Date:  Tue, 23 Dec 2008 05:53:02 +1000
G'day Michael,

M0n0wall had previously included the OpenVPN code, however it was
removed (from memory) because of stability issues.  Weird, I know,
because OpenVPN is used by a lot of others without issue, such as the
DD-WRT guys in their replacement OS for the Linksys WRT-series (and
others) router devices.

We're running a number of DD-WRT routers in places where we'd prefer to
run m0n0wall boxes because of this.

I *really* hope OpenVPN makes a reappearance sometime soon.

--

http://hiltont.blogspot.com/

Regards,

Hilton Travis                       Phone: +61 (0)7 3105 9101
(Brisbane, Australia)               Phone: +61 (0)419 792 394
Manager, Quark IT                   http://www.quarkit.com.au
         Quark Group                http://www.quarkgroup.com.au

                    Quark Group Pty. Ltd.
      T/A Quark Automation, Quark AudioVisual, Quark IT