[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  mark at ehle dot homelinux dot org
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Users Can't get past Login
 Date:  Fri, 23 Jan 2009 14:24:12 -0500
In case it matters, here is the form I am using for the portal page:

<form method="post" action="$PORTAL_ACTION$">
     <input name="auth_user" type="hidden">
     <input name="auth_pass" type="hidden">
     <input name="redirurl" type="hidden" value="$PORTAL_REDIRURL$">
     <input type="image" value="Continue" src="agree.png" name="accept" >
</form>

Anything wrong here?