[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  S S <n3tr1n0 at hotmail dot com>
 To:  <mark at ehle dot homelinux dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Users Can't get past Login
 Date:  Fri, 23 Jan 2009 20:14:19 +0000
Hello your form should be:

 <form method="post" action="$PORTAL_ACTION$">
 <input name="auth_user" type="text">
 <input name="auth_pass" type="password">
 <input name="redirurl" type="hidden" value="$PORTAL_REDIRURL$">
 <input type="image" value="Continue" src="agree.png" name="accept" >
 </form>

http://www.microsoft.com/uk/windows/windowslive/products/messenger.aspx