[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  mark at ehle dot homelinux dot org
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Users Can't get past Login
 Date:  Mon, 26 Jan 2009 08:52:52 -0500
Folks -

I played with it some this morning and discovered that Firefox was
working just fine all along, but not Internet Explorer. After finding
a post on the forum (part in German) that talked about the same thing,
and after what Lee said about the form, I figured that it might be
something with how IE differs from FF in how it handles forms.

I was using a button with an image for the submit. I changed it to
just an input. This is all there is to the form now:

<form method="post" action="$PORTAL_ACTION$">
     <input name="accept" type="submit" value="I Agree">
</form>

It worked in testing - IE worked fine

We will see what happens when we open here in about 10 minutes.

Thanks again - I will let you know how I made out.

Mark