[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Setting MTU permamently for LAN, OP1, OPT2?
 Date:  Tue, 03 Feb 2009 21:45:08 +0100
Backup your config.xml locally

Then I've added this command in config.xml right below the line </webgui>

/<shellcmd>ifconfig vlan0 mtu 1400</shellcmd>/

reloaded config.xml through "restore configuration"

rebooted monowall, and now my vlan is at mtu1400 at every reboot ;-)

hope this helps

ConiKost at gmx dot de schreef:
> Hello! :)
> I am using here M0n0wall 1.3b15 and it works fine so far for me. But I would like to use jumbo
frames on my LAN and OPT interfaces. Via "exec.php" i am able to do this with "ifconfig em1 mtu
xxxx".