[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Cotter" <andrew dot cotter at somersetcapital dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Multiple IPSEC tunnels between two endpoints
 Date:  Fri, 27 Feb 2009 13:52:43 -0500

So... Setup the one tunnel.

10.0.0.0/17  <--->  10.1.0.0/17

Once that is up and running, add a static route to say

INTERFACE	iSCSI (or should this be WAN)
NETWORK	172.16.40.0/24
GATEWAY	172.16.40.1   (or should this be 10.1.0.1???)

And then I should be able to get to the other iSCSI subnet at SITE 2?
Obviously I have to make both side mirror each other.

Thanks for your help!  Been scratching my head with this one for a couple of
days.

Andrew