[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Multiple IPSEC tunnels between two endpoints
 Date:  Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:55:53 -0500
On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Andrew Cotter
<andrew dot cotter at somersetcapital dot com> wrote:
> [...]

No, you were right initially. Static routes don't push traffic over
IPsec, the traffic has to match something in your SPD. Since your
subnets aren't CIDR-summarizable, you have to use parallel tunnels, as
you're doing.

Aside from the difference in local and remote networks, I believe you
may also have to use a different PSK for each. I don't recall for
sure, that's what I've done in the past and it works.