[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Cotter" <andrew dot cotter at somersetcapital dot com>
 To:  "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Multiple IPSEC tunnels between two endpoints
 Date:  Sat, 28 Feb 2009 02:48:12 -0500

I went back to the parrallel IPSEC tunnel concept, but I can not get both
tunnels to be up a the same time.  Like I said in the original email, as
soon as I have both up the tunnels die.   The "Pre-Shared Key" is different
for the two tunnels.

Most descriptive error I see in the log is

Feb 28 02:20:18 	racoon: ERROR: HASH mismatched
Feb 28 02:20:18 	racoon: NOTIFY: couldn't find the proper pskey, try
to get one by the peer's address.

I have been over and over the settings and see nothing wrong especially
since either of them works fine if the other tunnel is down.

Andrew