[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Multiple IPSEC tunnels between two endpoints
 Date:  Sat, 28 Feb 2009 15:10:18 -0500
On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 2:48 AM, Andrew Cotter
<andrew dot cotter at somersetcapital dot com> wrote:

> I went back to the parrallel IPSEC tunnel concept, but I can not get both

> for the two tunnels.

Hrm, try 1.3 and see what happens. It's been quite a while since I've
used a FreeBSD 4.x based version (1.2x and earlier). I think it
worked, but don't recall for sure... I know it works on 6.x based
versions, so give that a shot. They are stable.

-Chris