[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <Hilton at QuarkIT dot com dot au>
 To:  "Tobias Balle-Petersen" <tbp at kontrapunkt dot com>, "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How to use different DNS-servers for LAN & PPTP?
 Date:  Sat, 7 Mar 2009 05:46:58 +1000
G'day Tobias,

A DNS Server *will not* change the IP of the machine, however if these
PCs in the DMZ are configured to obtain their IPs via DHCP instead of
being assigned Static IPs, then you need to either a) fix the DHCP
Server configuration you have or b) assign them Static IPs.

--

http://hiltont.blogspot.com/

Regards,

Hilton Travis                       Phone: +61 (0)7 3105 9101
(Brisbane, Australia)               Phone: +61 (0)419 792 394
Manager, Quark IT                   http://www.quarkit.com.au
         Quark Group                http://www.quarkgroup.com.au

     Microsoft SBSC PAL (Australia) http://www.sbscpal.com/

                    Quark Group Pty. Ltd.
      T/A Quark Automation, Quark AudioVisual, Quark IT