[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Cotter" <andrew dot cotter at somersetcapital dot com>
 To:  "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Multiple IPSEC tunnels between two endpoints
 Date:  Fri, 6 Mar 2009 22:09:59 -0500

Yes, aggressive on both.   Playing around a little more, as stated before,
with both tunnels enabled it does not work.  If I change ONLY the remote GW
IP (to something that is not the remote WAN IP) on tunnel B, tunnel A builds
correctly.

Stumped, but willing to keep trying even though my eyes are crossing!

Thanks,

Andrew