[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Quark IT - Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkIT dot com dot au>
 To:  Kevin Tollison <ktollison at charter dot net>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Which dynamic DNS services do you use?
 Date:  Sun, 15 Mar 2009 13:37:28 +1000
G'day Kevin,

OpenDNS - the DNS solution to your Internet issues - when it goes down (as it does more often than
any other service) you won't have any inappropriate content issues as you won't be able to get to
any sites, and when it is on, it will redirect queries to their advertisers.  Yeah, great service!
:(

--

http://hiltont.blogspot.com/

Regards,

Hilton Travis                       Phone: +61 (0)7 3105 9101
(Brisbane, Australia)               Phone: +61 (0)419 792 394
Manager, Quark IT                   http://www.quarkit.com.au
         Quark Group                http://www.quarkgroup.com.au

     Microsoft SBSC PAL (Australia) http://www.sbscpal.com/

                    Quark Group Pty. Ltd.
      T/A Quark Automation, Quark AudioVisual, Quark IT