[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kevin Tollison <ktollison at gmail dot com>
 To:  Quark IT - Hilton Travis <Hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Which dynamic DNS services do you use?
 Date:  Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:32:34 -0400
Travis,

I had my first OpenDNS issue.  One of my Soekris 5501 boxes running
1.3b15 stopped resolving today. We removed the OpenDNS servers, but it
took a reboot to get everything going again. This box had been online
for about 3 months without a single problem. So far it has been an
isolated incident, but I plan to keep a close eye on it now. It is not
enough for me so discontinue the service although it does raise an
eyebrow now.

--
Kevin