[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Nicolas Forgeard-Grignon <nfg at me dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Captive portal : disconnect problem
 Date:  Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:18:59 +0100
Hi all,

I'm pleased to use m0n0 as a captive portable detween my WiFi APs and
my network (with a wonderfull Radius authentification).

Unfortunalty, I have some trouble with the "disconnect" pop-up. Many
of my user are using some filter agains pop-up and the don't get the
little disconnect windows. Thie is a problem for me because this
computer are user by differts persons in the same session. The only
way to disconnect them easily is to set a very short timeout, suche as
1 minute for exemple. But, with this short time-out, the user
experience is very bad beacause the get disconnecter very frequently.

beleive it woul be a good idea to have a small fram on top of the
windows with the disconnet button and some other inforamtion
(corporate website, user ID etc.). I have read the source code of the

this deconnect ID to generate my framset ?

I hope my poor english can be understood...

Thanks.
Nicolas Forgeard-Grignon

Forgeard-Grignon.fr - Club iUse