[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Jessica Aguilar" <jaguilar at skyriver dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive portal problems
 Date:  Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:58:18 -0700
Hello All,

I am having some problems with captive portal.

1.- User login the first time to captive portal fine  no problem.   I
can see the user log in on captive portal status.

2.- If the user didn't log out or wait enough time to time out and tried
to access the internet then it goes to page cannot be display. I did
some work around and what I currently do  is I log out manually by going
into the captive portal status.

Is there anyway I can do this automatically.

The other problem I have is users start complaining that they need to
keep re authenticate  every certain time . I tried to play with the idle
time out but did get a solution.

Any thoughts?

I really appreciate any help