[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jessica Aguilar" <jaguilar at skyriver dot net>
 To:  "YvesDM" <ydmlog at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive portal problems
 Date:  Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:21:10 -0700
Hello All,

Thanks for your suggestions, however Problem is when they tried to login
again immediately. Once they login one time and didn't log out or meet
the time out requirements then they are not able to browse they get the
page cannot be display.

I can force them to log out everybody after 2 or 3 hours problem is that
if somebody is in the middle of something so they will have to re login
which creates another complain about intermmitant connection.

The way I am doing this is log them out manually or bypassing the
captive portal but what is the purpose of having the captive protal
then?

Anybody experience this problem and find a way to work it around?