[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Heinrich Boeder <heinrich at security dash division dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] link aggregation / trunk
 Date:  Sat, 28 Mar 2009 00:15:17 +0100
Hi CV,

I´m sorry, but M0n0wall doesn´t support this function as far as I know.

Cheers,

Henry

C. V. schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> i use m0n0wall with a PCEngines WRAP. It has 3 NIC and i'd like to use Network link aggreagtion
for failover purpose. I mean something like the "bond" interface in linux. Does m0n0wall support
something like it?

> Thanks
>
> cv

"Security is just an illusion"

http://www.heinrichboeder.com

-----
This message was scanned by the LM Networkx Mailsystem and is believed to be clean. Please contact
the Postmaster if you received this mail in error or if you think that it is spam.

LM Networkx Mailsystem