[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Wilko Lunenburg <wilko at sassenheim dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  [Fwd: Re: [m0n0wall] DHCPDECLINE]
 Date:  Sat, 28 Mar 2009 16:12:44 +0100
Hi,

Have you tried to find it with Microsoft's knowledge base? I found this,
maybe it is of any help to you:

Windows Vista cannot obtain an IP address from certain routers or from
certain non-Microsoft DHCP servers

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928233/en-us

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Wilko Lunenburg

There are some things so serious you have to laugh at them. - Niels Bohr