[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Wilko Lunenburg <wilko at sassenheim dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  [Fwd: Re: [m0n0wall] DHCPDECLINE]
 Date:  Sat, 28 Mar 2009 16:12:44 +0100

Have you tried to find it with Microsoft's knowledge base? I found this,
maybe it is of any help to you:

Windows Vista cannot obtain an IP address from certain routers or from
certain non-Microsoft DHCP servers

Søren Vanggaard Jensen schreef:
> I haven't been able to determine who own's the macaddress bc:95:81:00:00:0f.
> This is work in progress and i hope I'll  have an answer soon.
> However, i do not see why bc:95:81:00:00:0f should cause Vista to decline
> the offered IP address. VISTA should only decline the IP address if it
> detects an IP address conflict.
> BR
> /Søren

Met vriendelijke groet,
Wilko Lunenburg

There are some things so serious you have to laugh at them. - Niels Bohr