[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Vanggaard_Jensen?= <svanggaard at hotmail dot com>
 To:  <apiasecki at midatlanticbb dot com>, "'Wilko Lunenburg'" <wilko at sassenheim dot net>
 Cc:  "'m0n0wall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [Fwd: Re: [m0n0wall] DHCPDECLINE]
 Date:  Sat, 28 Mar 2009 18:07:47 +0100
The 928233 KB article regards the DHCP BRODCAST flag. I've patched
dhcpd.conf with "always-broadcast on" to circumvent this issue. Also i
beleive, that VISTA SP1 fixes this problem.

I've put a lot of effort into the DHCPDECLINE issue, but I've not been able
to find any pattern with regards to vista version/ServicePack. At one point
i believed, that the problem was only related to 64-bit VISTA - but that's
not the case. Both 32 and 64 bit VISTA machines are affected. At the moment
i'm suspecting, that the VISTA build has something to do with the problem.

BR