[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Paul Rae" <paul at impacttrainingsolutions dot co dot uk>
 To:  "m0n0wall -" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Monitor IPSec Tunnel Traffic
 Date:  Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:28:20 +0100
Hi All,

I monitor a number of m0n0wall boxes and graph their traffic using rrdtool / cacti. This works a
great and I've never had a problem.

I have one or two boxes that a IPSec tunnel between them. I would like to graph / monitor the
traffic over the tunnel, however it doesn't present itself as a network interface. Can anyone
suggest a quick and easy way to monitor the traffic over the IPSec tunnel.

Thanks!

Regards,

Paul Rae
Business Development Director

Impact Training Solutions
36 Reid Road
Bathgate
West Lothian, EH48 2TX

Mobile : 07769 654302
Email : paul at impacttrainingsolutions dot co dot uk