[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Lagreca <joe at BIGnetOnline dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Which dynamic DNS services do you use?
 Date:  Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:43:10 -0700
I have been having problems, and I believe they are with openDNS the
past day or two.  Everything is slow to resolve.  When I switched back
to my ISP's DNS server, everything went back to normal.  I checked
OpenDNS status page, and saw nothing regarding the slowness.

Has anyone else noticed this lately?

This is what happened to me in the past, that made me stop using them.

Joe LaGreca
Founder & Owner, BIG Net Online
619-393-1733 x200 Office
619-318-3246 Cell