[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Graves" <mgraves at mstvp dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  VPN tunnels
 Date:  Thu, 09 Apr 2009 17:02:45 -0500
Sirs,

I've used monowall for years. I recommended it to an associate but
they've run into some trouble relating to VPN connectivity. With a
little Linksys WRT series router they can sustain several PPTP VPN
connections to our head office in the UK. With m0n0wall running they
can only establish one VPN connection to each of our VPN servers.

My experience in my home office relfects this as well. But since we
have two VPN servers I can run two instances of Outlook by simply
logging each PC into a different VPN server.

I know that I could put up a persistent VPN tunnel between the UK and
our router, but they'd rather not do that.

How do I configure m0n0wall so that it will permit multiple inside PCs
to establish VPN tunnels to a single far-end server?

Many Thanks,

Michael
--
Michael Graves