[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mohammed Ismail" <m dot ismael at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  FW: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b16 released
 Date:  Sun, 12 Apr 2009 06:46:29 +0200
I've got the same error,
I enabled IPv6 and tried to modify DHCP gived me the same error.
But on the bright side. M0n0wall with secondary IP option came to me with
lots of flexibility, thanks for keeping up the update.
One more thing.
> - replacing the legacy BRIDGE with if_bridge
Is this solves that we cannot bridge interfaces while captive portal is on?

Mohammed.

Sorry for replaying for wrong address each time I post a replay.