[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mohammed Ismail" <m dot ismael at gmail dot com>
 To:  "'Dennis Karlsson'" <dennis at denniskarlsson dot com>, "'m0n0wall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b16 released
 Date:  Sun, 12 Apr 2009 14:48:42 +0200
Yes indeed. 6to4
It should not give an error when you modify DHCPv4 configuration regarding
DHCPv6,
I though I would use b16, but I guess I will fall back to b13 for the
moment. Because I messed with configuration some how it does not wanna ping
the secondary ip, although I did upgrade 2 m0n0walls from b13 to b16
And they are working fine. But with same DHCP error.
""
>That's indeed a bug, introduced with the DHCPv6 feature. It's fixed in the
>repository now - thanks for reporting this!
>
>- Manuel
""
This means there will be another release than 1.3b16 !?

Mohammed.