[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Egbert Jan van den Bussche" <egbert at vandenbussche dot nl>
 To:  "'Fred Grayson'" <fredgrayson at bellsouth dot net>
 Cc:  "'Monowall User List'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Firmware upgrade problem in 1.3b15
 Date:  Sun, 12 Apr 2009 15:31:12 +0200
Can adhere to this. The only thing Manual might need to change is the remark
on the download page about renaming 'embedded' to 'net48xx'. That seems not
needed any more. In fact my 4801 refused to load the image when it was
renamed to net48xx-1.3b16.img. I had to rename it back to
embedded-1.3b16.img. No problems whatsover after installing.
I have an IPv6 tunnel to tunnel server (hobbynet at BIT in NL) and my own
subnet. All works as advertised. Did not explore the DHCPv6 yet; auto config
works fine and on my (Ubuntu) server I hav added a static IPv6 address.

Egbert Jan (NL)