[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Harbert Reilink <harbert at orangebroom dot com dot br>
 To:  Brian Lloyd <brian dash wb6rqn at lloyd dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Firmware upgrade problem in 1.3b15
 Date:  Sun, 12 Apr 2009 11:42:20 -0300
On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 22:43:50 -0700, Brian Lloyd <brian dash wb6rqn at lloyd dot com>
wrote:
> Hmm, I went to upgrade on of my routers from 1.3b15 to 1.3b16 and
> discovered that the firmware upgrade appears to be broken. Yes, I can
> pull the CF card from the router and manually install the image but
> was wondering if there was some magic incantation that would fix the
> problem without having to take a crowbar to the box.
>
> --
> Brian Lloyd                         3191 Western Drive
> brian AT lloyd DOT com              Cameron Park, CA 95682
> +1.916.367.2131 (voice)             +1.270.912.0788 (fax)
>
> PGP key ID:          12095C52A32A1B6C
> PGP key fingerprint: 3B1D BA11 4913 3254 B6E0  CC09 1209 5C52 A32A 1B6C

I had the same problem, but that has in my case nothing to do with the
version, the more with the CF card written bad, since I encountered this
problem more often. Only thing left to do then is to pull the card out and
re-write....

Harbert