[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  JP Vossen <jp at jpsdomain dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall-announce] Beta 1.3b16 released
 Date:  Sun, 12 Apr 2009 12:31:04 -0400
Manuel Kasper wrote:
> - adding support for address/network groups in firewall rules (via
> ipfilter's ippool feature)

Everything else sounds great, but if this is what I think it is, this is
really awesome!  The only thing that had me kind of thinking about
pfSense is the ability to define 1 rule that says:
	allow outgoing DNS to {list of upstream DNS servers}

Right now with M0n0, as far as I know, that is {count of upstream DNS
servers} rules...

Thanks!
JP