I would like to see these things in m0n0wall;
* Firewall: Aliases - Multiple IP's and ports and support for IPv6 (like
* Services: Dynamic DNS client - Add support for multiple Dynamic DNS
* Services: DHCP server - It would be nice if we could specify NTP
server and IPv6 reservations. It would be nice if you could specify both
IPv4 and IPv6 on one reservation.
* Services: SNMP - Add ability to send SNMP Traps (like pfSense)
* Diagnostics: ARP table - Add a icon beside all entries that are not
added to the "Services: Wake on LAN" list. The icon should add the MAC
and IP to the WOL list. Further configuration has to be made from
"Services: Wake on LAN".
What do you all think about this?