[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Harbert Reilink <harbert at orangebroom dot com dot br>
 To:  Christopher LILJENSTOLPE <cdl at asgaard dot org>
 Cc:  Monowall User List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b16 released
 Date:  Sun, 12 Apr 2009 20:55:19 -0300
On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 11:06:59 -0700, Christopher LILJENSTOLPE
<cdl at asgaard dot org> wrote:

I think there has been sufficient anti-commercial about UPNP, meaning the
big security holes.....
I used it in the past, but I don't miss it at all now.....
There has been said before that integrating UPNP in m0n0wall is a no go,
because of those security issues, so I wonder why it should change now?

Harbert