[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] What I would like to see in m0n0wall
 Date:  Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:02:41 -0500
Dennis Karlsson wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> I would like to see these things in m0n0wall;
>
> * Firewall: Aliases - Multiple IP's and ports and support for IPv6 (like
> pfSense)

IPv6 is in the beta now.

> * Services: Dynamic DNS client - Add support for multiple Dynamic DNS
> clients

Many are supported out of the box.  More with custom config.  More in
the beta...

> * Services: DHCP server - It would be nice if we could specify NTP
> server and IPv6 reservations. It would be nice if you could specify both
> IPv4 and IPv6 on one reservation.

Again, check the beta.  It has some of those features.  Also there are
several hidden dhcp config options described in the wiki.

> * Services: SNMP - Add ability to send SNMP Traps (like pfSense)
> * Diagnostics: ARP table - Add a icon beside all entries that are not
> added to the "Services: Wake on LAN" list. The icon should add the MAC
> and IP to the WOL list. Further configuration has to be made from
> "Services: Wake on LAN".

Not there, and I haven't missed them.  But they could be useful.

             Lee