[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  Egbert Jan van den Bussche <egbert at vandenbussche dot nl>
 Cc:  'Steve Bertrand' <steve at ibctech dot ca>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] how do we check, that ipv6 is actually working (OT again)
 Date:  Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:18:27 +0200
Egbert Jan,

I have IPv6 working from all my computers, that is, when hitting
sixy.ch, I see my IPv6 address in the corner... I can access all the
sites that are IPv6 - did a cross check on IPv4 machines at the office....
Now I just wanted to see if I could open up port 80 to one of my
computers behind the monowall. And that anyone that has IPv6 can connect
to my machine.

But somewhere I must of missed some config...

The reason I need to tunnel (IMHO), is that my ISP isn't offering IPv6.

The monowall is running on a Compaq Deskpro EN (pentium3 - 600MHz -
512MB RAM) - with a CF card in the IDE bus.