[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steve Bertrand <steve at ibctech dot ca>
 To:  Egbert Jan van den Bussche <egbert at vandenbussche dot nl>
 Cc:  'Michel Servaes' <michel at mcmc dot be>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] how do we check, that ipv6 is actually working (OT again)
 Date:  Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:54:12 -0400
Egbert Jan van den Bussche wrote:
> Steve, I don't think there is such a thing as IPv6 NAT. I have a Monowall
> 1.3b16 running so I could perhaps help in that area.

I just see that the web server, on the far side of the tunnel /64 is:

2001:470:1f15:158c:d7d:bd6:5ff3:6988

This would lead me to believe that Michel is trying to use the same /64
on two separate interfaces (tun & LAN). Without knowing which IPv6
address he is actually appearing as outside of the tunnel, I can't think
of how this would work :)

Steve