[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Egbert Jan van den Bussche" <egbert at vandenbussche dot nl>
 To:  "'Michel Servaes'" <michel at mcmc dot be>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] how do we check, that ipv6 is actually working (OT again)
 Date:  Tue, 14 Apr 2009 23:12:01 +0200
Michel, I have Monowall configured as follows:

WAN page:
Static
IPv6 mode 'Tunnel'
IPv6 adress: 2a02:968:1000:3::2 /64 (given by tunnelbroker)
IPv6 tunnel endpoint: 212.72.229.25 (v4 address of brooker, given by
brooker)

On the LAN page:
IPv6 mode : Static
IPv6 adress: 2a02:968:1003:1::1 /64
Send advertisemends: ticked.

The diagnostics ping/traceroute should give you positive results.

EgbertJan