[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  Monowall User List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  ipv6 - ending tests for today
 Date:  Wed, 15 Apr 2009 00:13:24 +0200
We have been testing forth and back, ipv6 is working fine at my side
(that is, connecting to ipv6 sites).
Egbert can ping my ipv6 monowall addresses... so we're a little closer
to the finish.

But because time is catching up on us (and I still have to go and walk
the dog), I need to go to sleep for today... it's been so far a
fascinating journey into IPv6.

I'll be back for some more testing tomorrow... Steve, if you have still
some time left to test (but I'm not going to fiddle any longer today),
http://ipv6.mcmc.be should be pointing to my Vista box (that I leave on
for about 10 ~ 15 minutes : the time for a dogs walk that is - LOL)

Kind regards, and many thanks for helping me this far already both of you.
Michel