[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steve Bertrand <steve at ibctech dot ca>
 To:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 Cc:  Monowall User List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ipv6 - ending tests for today
 Date:  Tue, 14 Apr 2009 18:31:21 -0400
Michel Servaes wrote:
> We have been testing forth and back, ipv6 is working fine at my side
> (that is, connecting to ipv6 sites).
> Egbert can ping my ipv6 monowall addresses... so we're a little closer
> to the finish.
>
> But because time is catching up on us (and I still have to go and walk
> the dog), I need to go to sleep for today... it's been so far a
> fascinating journey into IPv6.
>
> I'll be back for some more testing tomorrow... Steve, if you have still
> some time left to test (but I'm not going to fiddle any longer today),
> http://ipv6.mcmc.be should be pointing to my Vista box (that I leave on
> for about 10 ~ 15 minutes : the time for a dogs walk that is - LOL)

I'll fiddle around for a bit.

I had to come back into the office (after hours) to do some routing changes.

Feel free to contact me tomorrow, on or off list for further
troubleshooting.

If it will help, I'll set you up a VM so you can troubleshoot your
connection without having to rely on reply emails :)

Steve