[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Egbert Jan van den Bussche" <egbert at vandenbussche dot nl>
 To:  "'Michel Servaes'" <michel at mcmc dot be>
 Cc:  "'Monowall User List'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] ipv6 - ending tests for today
 Date:  Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:59:55 +0200
Glad that it works now. Maybe IPv6 is still not that important right now; it
will be in a few years. It already proofs its advantage that it is now
possible to connect to your IIS server which is not possible via IPv4 due to
the ISP filtering.
Dutch KPN (my ISP) allows own servers but recently they changed a setting
and now they reject mail with to many (according to their standards) headers
on port 25 to their mail-relay. I have to strip all headers from y outgoing
mail.  I see now a way to deliver my email outside their (closed) ADSL cloud
directly to the world or via Hobbynet as my relay.

Egbert Jan