[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joel Carter <joel dot carter at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Mini-PCI wireless antenna selection
 Date:  Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:31:12 -0700
Hi Lee thanks for the response.

The card is a Ubiquiti SR2 (http://www.ubnt.com/products/sr2.php).
When I was using it in Linux it definitely needed the antenna setting
to work with the u.Fl connector (it has one u.Fl and one MMCX). I was
using madwifi in Linux. Again, with little experience in BSD I don't
know how that related but with the exec page I will start playing
around if I have problems.

Thanks, Joel.