[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fran=E7ois?= Moreau <francois dot moreau at yahoo dot fr>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Wireless Intel 2200BG & Atheros AR9220 not reconized
 Date:  Thu, 23 Apr 2009 01:37:01 +0200
Hello everyone,

I have buy a wireless minipci card based on a Atheros AR9220 chipset
for my PcEngines Alix 2d1 board, but she's not detected by the latest
beta version of m0n0wall...

I think: You have a bad luck, your card is not suported by ath
driver of FreeBSD 6.3, try with pfSense...

No more results, before drop the card to the recycle bin, I have took a
Intel Pro Wireless 2200BG minipci card from a laptop, she is officialy
supported by FreeBSD since his 6.3 version, iwi driver. The Intel card
is'nt reconized too...

Both cards tested with a lot of versions (some old embedded and betas)
of m0n0 or pfsense, the cards stay invisible.

The logs, on last version of m0n0wall (1.3b16) and intel card, says:

pci0: <network> at device 12.0 (no driver attached)

So, what can I do ?

Thanks for your usefull replies.