[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wireless Intel 2200BG & Atheros AR9220 not reconized
 Date:  Thu, 23 Apr 2009 21:33:41 -0500
> Some news:
>
> Today I have updated the bios of my Alix board (from 0.99 to 0.99h), the
> two wireless cards no more works on this configuration...

I am confused to your status.  A few posts ago you could not get them to
work, and nor they "no longer" work.  Did they ever work?  Under what
config?

Personally I have never been able to get internal wireless to perform as
well as a real AP, so I use Ethernet and real APs.  It also makes
troubleshooting easier.

			Lee