[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Felix Schneider <saltwue at googlemail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Concurrent Logins
 Date:  Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:41:27 +0200
Ok did setup a radius server.How do i have to configure the user to make
sure only the first user can log in.
where do i have to set this Simultaneouse-Use attribute?
I tried with == 1 --> no login possible
:=1 --> last one get the connection
But i need the connection for the username to exclusive for the first one
how logs in. the second one should get an access denied when he uses the
_same_ username.

thx