[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  rgreiner <mrgreiner at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Anti netcut (was Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.3b17)
 Date:  Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:57:47 -0300
Mohammed Ismail wrote:
> With secondary IP option in LAN, and the last 5 commits in the
> http://m0n0.ch/wall/repository.php
>
> I cannot wait to see b17
>
> ..
>
> And is there a way to integrate this in m0n0wall ?
>
> http://code.google.com/p/antinetcut
Hi, does somebody know any interesting reference page explaining what
exactly netcut does and how? All pages I could find speak about
downloading netcut or anti netcut. I'm interested in neither. What I
would like is to know how to detect and trace someone using that thing
in my network, so I could properly "deal" whith this individual.

Tks,

Roberto

PS: Sorry for to offtopic. I know it's not really monowall related.

                Marcos Roberto Greiner

   Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos
    Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade
                                       Murphy