[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mohammed Ismail" <m dot ismael at gmail dot com>
 To:  "'Lee Sharp'" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Anti netcut (was Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.3b17)
 Date:  Fri, 1 May 2009 07:57:02 +0300
You miss the point they do it on regular Switched Ethernet
Just the cheapest switches, and clients are not seeing each other.
I really cannot change from m0n0wall, I am already using it for more than 2
years, and my clients are satisfied with fascinating easy web interface,
I might migrate to pfsense, but nothing really much there, I look to
m0n0wall as the slandered for me all what I need is in one small image,
In other way, I believe there will be a solution or semi-solution on
m0n0wall.
It will come in time.
Thanks for being patient with me.

Best regards