[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Auten <jim at agi dot us>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Nokia IP440
 Date:  Fri, 01 May 2009 14:44:28 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I have a Nokia IP440 that I no longer need. I don't want any money for
it, I would just like someone to cover the shipping costs. I'm located
in CT and because of the weight (45 lbs.), I'm sure that shipping it
outside of the US is cost prohibitive. If you have a UPS number, I can
use that and money doesn't even have to change hands.

The hard drive has been wiped, but it is complete otherwise. I don't
believe the 4-port Ethernet card that comes with it is detected by
m0n0wall, but it has plenty of PCI slots for standard cards. The 4-port
card is included anyway in case you can use it.

First come, first served.

If you have some kind of worthwhile cause that you want to use it for
and the shipping cost is prohibitive, let me know and I can probably help.

Why the deal? m0n0 (and pfSense) have been good to me and I would rather
have someone in the community use them if they can.

Jim