[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bob McConnell <rmcconne at lightlink dot com>
 To:  Monowall User List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Log file format
 Date:  Sun, 03 May 2009 21:50:06 -0400
I set up m0n0wall about two months ago, and configured it to forward
syslog to a server on my LAN. I now have seven weeks of log files that I
would like to examine. I have started sketching out some Perl scripts to
analyze them, but I cannot find any documentation on the format of those
lines. Did I miss it somewhere? What do the fields mean and what is the
full set of flag values that I need to look for?

Thank you,

Bob McConnell
N2SPP