[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gate1" <gate1 at libero dot it>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  R: [m0n0wall] SIP phone
 Date:  Fri, 8 May 2009 15:33:30 +0200
This is my situation:

- Zyxel p2000w + Zyxel router work fine (standard firewall active, whithout
I/O firewall rule)
- TA with STUN + m0n0 work fine (standard firewall active, whithout I/O
firewall rule)
- Zyxel p2000w + m0n0 don't work, no call incoming (standard firewall
active, whithout I/O firewall rule)
It seems that the packets of routing are lost even if in firewall status
seem correct.
I have tried to NAT 1:1, have a SIP bug? Or I've to create a ipf rule?

Thanks,
Max