[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kevin Tollison <ktollison at gmail dot com>
 To:  Gate1 <gate1 at libero dot it>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] R: [m0n0wall] SIP phone
 Date:  Fri, 8 May 2009 18:09:01 -0400
We do a hosted SIP product and have found the zyxel products cause
lots of problems.
Sometimes the product installs fine and a few days later we have
problems like you are experiencing.
We have spent a fair amount of time trying to track the issue down.
The Zyxel is always the common thread.

We have started checking for these routers when pricing a job and if
found we add a Soekris running m0n0wall to the quote.

On 5/8/09, Gate1 <gate1 at libero dot it> wrote:

> This is my situation:
>
> - Zyxel p2000w + Zyxel router work fine (standard firewall active, whithout
> I/O firewall rule)
> - TA with STUN + m0n0 work fine (standard firewall active, whithout I/O
> firewall rule)
> - Zyxel p2000w + m0n0 don't work, no call incoming (standard firewall
> active, whithout I/O firewall rule)
> It seems that the packets of routing are lost even if in firewall status
> seem correct.
> I have tried to NAT 1:1, have a SIP bug? Or I've to create a ipf rule?
>
> Thanks,
> Max

Sent from my mobile device