[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?windows-1252?Q?Sa=9Aa_Stjepan_Bak=9Aa?= <sasa dash stjepan dot baksa at os dot t dash com dot hr>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] console over modem?
 Date:  Tue, 19 May 2009 18:22:06 +0200
Yes it is pushing the length limits but I have one installation in
remote area in wildlife preserve.
Line is 32 meters long from dam keepers house where is his computer
located to cellular
modem in storage house (only place with decent signal). 19200 link is
configured for dial-up
TCP/IP link (WIN XP). I have used shielded UTP CAT5e cable.

Sasa