[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jonathan De Graeve - M0n0wall <m0n0wall at esstec dot be>
 To:  Giovanni Lambiase <giovanni at glat dot it>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Fully personalize captive portal
 Date:  Tue, 19 May 2009 20:48:39 +0200
I understand the reason behind this session ID and that it's very
usefull with your own pages.

But we have to make sure that this will work in a general standardized
way. In case the user is redirected to its correct website we do not
want that website to know about the SessionID.

Furthermore what about url's provided by radius.

If we can come to a general concensus on how it should act I can add it,
but as an option that people can turn on and off.

Kind Regards,

Jonathan